Current Job Openings
Executive Assistant/Office Coordinator
Central Asia Institute, a 22 year old, international non-profit, with a mission for promoting world peace through girls’ education is looking for an executive assistant/office coordinator who wants to contribute to our success. This is a fulltime Bozeman-based position.
Your strengths will include:
- High caliber organizational skills
- Writing and communication proficiency
- Can-do, will do approach
- Able to successfully juggle multiple tasks/projects and keep things moving forward
- Self-motivated, strong decision maker, skilled with setting priorities and delivering results
- Deadline driven and flexible enough to deal with changes; a do-er.
- A small intimate working environment
- A compressed work week; giving you more time to do the things you love to do
- A competitive salary
- An excellent benefits package, including health, life, 401K, vacation and more
- A mission driven team, where you’ll be part of the action and your voice matters
If you are an experienced administrative professional and you have the desire to make a difference in this world along with the proven skills listed in our position description, we invite you to submit your resume. Be sure to include a cover letter explaining why you’re the best-fit candidate for the role and send it to: email@example.com