North American Director of Operations
Do you have development, communications and operational experience? Are you passionate about literacy and education in remote areas of the world? Interested in promoting peace through girls’ education? If you answered “yes”, Central Asia Institute wants to talk with you.
As a seasoned professional, you’ll…
- Oversee a staff responsible for all fundraising and development efforts
- Guide our communications staff so we share our stories in a positive and influential way
- Coordinate office, administrative and human resource activities
- Monitor and track domestic and international grant administration activities
- Work intimately with our Executive Director to set and implement a strategic course for the future
- Interface with our diverse Board of Directors
- Have responsibility for day-to-day operations, budgetary compliance, people management, motivation and performance.
Our ideal candidate will possess…
- Proven depth and expertise in nonprofit management/leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree, Non-profit management degree, a plus.
- 5-10 years of hands-on progressive managerial experience in development, operations, and/or communications. Past experience as an ED, a plus.
- Supreme organizational skills, be self-directed, a strong, capable people leader, strong decision making, communication/listening, problem resolution, empathy and group dynamics talents.
- A passion for promoting peace, education and supporting girls/women in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Tajikistan.
We’ll offer you…
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive high-caliber benefits package (paid healthcare, vacation, holiday, retirement plans)
- Professional growth and educational opportunities
- A chance to lead and put your ‘stamp’ on an organization in a meaningful way
- An opportunity to live in the vibrant and beautiful town of Bozeman, MT where a major university, great skiing, concerts, cultural events, mountain biking, abundant hunting and fishing and an international airport are just outside your door.
Do you have what it takes to be an organizational leader? To be considered, send your resume and a cover letter explaining why and how you are best suited to take on this role. Submit your documents to email@example.com
Download job description